Saturday, September 8, 2012

ROMNEY THE LIAR IMPLIES PRESIDENT OBAMA WILL REMOVE THE WORD "GOD" FROM U.S. COINAGE

You know the REAL sociopaths like Willard are clever about how they say things, especially when they're making accusations. Check this out right here

After leading a reciting of the Pledge of Allegiance in the middle of his remarks, Romney began talking about God. "That pledge says 'under God.' I will not take God out of our platform. I will not take God off our coins.  And I will not take God out of my heart," Romney said to roaring applause from the audience. Romney also pledged to “rebuild America’s military might” to an audience that was heavy on military families, reports CNN. (My emphasis)

First of all, Willard, NO ONE IS SUGGESTING TAKING GOD OFF THE COINAGE. No one. Willard's little remark is intended to help portray Obama as a godless heathen. Oh, and notice the despicable lie that our nation's military might needs to be "rebuilt"--as if the United States weren't the greatest military power on Earth already.

Like I said, the real sociopaths do it this way. Willard is the ultimate textbook example. Now that he's losing, expect him to get even more desperate and to tell even MORE lies.

I didn't think it was possible.

1 comment:

  1. The RawMoney lying machine is no resorting to inuendo. It looks like their blatant lying has backfired.

    ReplyDelete