- He tried to get away with the "apology tour" lie but President Obama shot him down
- He tried to get away with the smallest (weakest) Navy since 1916 lie but President Obama humiliated him
- He tried to get away with the "weakened military" lie but again Obama tripped him up
- He said that Syria was Iran's "route to the sea", although that may have been mere geographic ignorance on Willard's part
- He tried to get away with the lie that America's prestige in the world has declined when in fact a BBC poll TODAY indicated overwhelming international support for President Obama over Willard
- He managed to work in the auto industry bailout lie AGAIN!!
- He told the lie that the U.S. is becoming just like Greece financially, but alas (from Think Progress):
In general, however, Willard tried to come off as reasonable, saying, in effect, I'll be just like Obama, only better!
That may have been the biggest lie of them all.