Saturday, October 6, 2012

LYIN' RYAN INSULTS AND DENIGRATES ***SIXTY PER CENT*** OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

By now, more and more people understand that Little Paulie Ryan is a fanatic right wing ideologue of the worst kind. He's been pushing this Republican "makers vs takers" garbage for a LONG time. Check the video and story, over at HuffPo. [Sorry about the commercial at the start.] Only 40% of Americans, by Little Paulie's definition, are "makers". The other 60%, who get more in benefits than they pay in taxes, are "takers".

FIRST of all, not all taxes are federal taxes. Almost everyone is paying some sort of taxes. Is Little Paulie only counting federal taxes, or what?

SECOND--and most infuriating--is that tens of millions of these so-called "takers" are RETIRED PEOPLE who have paid into Social Security and Medicare THEIR ENTIRE WORKING LIVES. They have EARNED their benefits.

THIRD, Little Paulie has been a government employee--being paid by our taxes--almost his entire adult life. He's been at the government teat longer than the vast majority of people. Does that make you a "taker", Little Paulie?

Oh, I forgot--you drove an Oscar Mayer Wienermobile for a few months. You were really makin' then, weren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment