Monday, September 17, 2012
ROMNEY THE LIAR CLAIMS THAT OBAMA VOTERS ARE ALL DEPENDENT ON THE GOVERNMENT!!
OK, Willard, it's time to get a few things straight.
1. The ONLY age group in which John McCain got a majority of the vote in 2008 was the over 65 category--the people who are overwhelmingly on Social Security and Medicare.
2. If a person pays into Social Security and Medicare for FORTY FREAKING YEARS it is NOT an "entitlement". It is an EARNED BENEFIT.
3. Willard is spreading the right-wing lie that only people who are NOT getting government assistance of some sort are open to voting Republican. Hmm. Since millions of WORKING AMERICANS vote Democratic, I guess that might not be the case.
4. Willard conveniently forgets to note that over 90% of adult Americans pay taxes in some form--FICA, state and/or local income taxes, sales taxes, etc. This right-wing garbage that "47% of Americans are dependents" is simply a LIE. Even people in the bottom fifth of income pay an average of 17% of that income in taxes of various kinds.
5. Finally, HALF of the people who pay no income tax are elderly. Go ahead, Willard. Tell the most Republican constituency in America that they're a bunch of looters and moochers.
WILLARD, YOU'RE THROUGH.