Saturday, July 28, 2012

ROMNEY THE LIAR IS LYING ABOUT HIS RELATIONSHIP TO NETANYAHU

Willard always loudly proclaims his fealty to Israel, and claims that he and Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli Prime Minister, are "old friends". Funny. Netanyahu doesn't see it that way. Check out this quote (and this story) here:

“Israel’s current prime minister is not just a friend, he’s an old friend,” Mitt Romney, with whom Netanyahu worked at the Boston Consulting Group in the 1970s, told aipac in March. (Romney, Netanyahu suggests, may have overstated the tie. “I remember him for sure, but I don’t think we had any particular connections,” he tells me. “I knew him and he knew me, I suppose.”)


Is there ANYTHING Willard will NOT lie about?


Oh, and before I forget?


WHY CAN'T WE SEE YOUR TAX RETURNS, WILLARD?

1 comment:

  1. Romney/Bain Massive Insider Trading Scandal

    http://www.moneyteachers.org/Bain+Mitt+Romney+EDGAR.htm

    ReplyDelete