Thursday, March 15, 2012

I NEED YOUR HELP

In this blog, I have documented the shocking number of lies uttered by Willard Mitt Romney on every conceivable issue of public policy. But still the MSM tends to overlook or excuse Mittens' fantastic mendacity. It's time to end that.


We need to start emailing the address of this blog to people in the media, and pointing out to them the blog's function. Not for my benefit. I don't make a dime off of this, and I don't need to. I don't need recognition, or any of that nonsense. But I do need you to SPREAD THE WORD about Willard the Sociopath. Help me out, OK? With your help, we can bring down this man, who is quite frankly a deadly threat to both this country and the world. We CAN'T let him lie his way into office and return us to the Bush Era, a Bush Era on steroids this time. HE HAS TO BE STOPPED.  I need your help.


This is a time for all patriots to stand up and be counted.

No comments:

Post a Comment